Monday, February 05, 2007

It's all anal

It's pretty freezing outside. My thermometer says -14 Celsius at the moment, that's 6.8 Fahrenheit. According to the weather forecast, tomorrow is going to be even colder. I guess that means no outdoor sports tomorrow.

Jenni is still very much my girlfriend. Anal play has become an important part of our sexual activities, which of course makes me very happy. The last few times however we've been a bit too eager and that always ends in pain. I'm saying "we" because I really mean "we". I haven't been shoving my cock up her ass that hard, she's been shoving her ass at my cock. The little slut is really into anal sex.

All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with my sex life at the moment. There's only a few annoyances, which so far haven't gotten out of proportion. I hate it how she controls our sexual activities. If I try warm her up and she doesn't feel like it, she'll make me stop. If I'm not in the intention of fucking her, I can't touch her pussy.

The way it should be is this: her pussy is mine. I do whatever the fuck I want with it, literally. And don't try telling me I'm being chauvinistic, my cock is just as much hers.

Iina has made it very clear that she wants to fuck me. She knows I'm dating, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if she could just have her way with me. Naturally, it's not going to happen. If I'm going to fuck her I'll dump Jenni first, but I don't I'm quite there yet. I must admit, the thirst for a fresh pussy is strong.

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

reading your blog, I'm wondering what is your kind of girl (looks)?
And what does your girlfriend look like?

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

I'm not sure if words will help clarify this, but here's something:
-a firm ass
-sporty tits
-beautiful face
-athletic all-around

Jenni is pretty much all of the above.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home