Monday, May 07, 2007

Getting started with single life

My single life got off to a pretty good start. I didn't get laid yet, but I did spend last night at the receptionist's apartment. From now on I'll call her Lisa.

I forgot to tell a somewhat important detail in my previous post, about my 1st of May celebration. As you all know, I was still dating then, but already feeling quite uncertain about the whole thing. Lisa happened to call me when I was at a private party and I promised to get her and her friends in too. That means Jenni and Lisa were at the same party and I had to keep them separate without either of them noticing me spending too much time with the other.

I managed to pull it off nicely. A few days later me and Jenni broke up and I called up Lisa to ask her out. She asked what my girlfriend would think about it. She'd seen me earlier in the city with Jenni, she'd seen Jenni at the party and she'd seen us together at Ullanlinnanmäki on the 1st of May. Her question caught me off guard since I thought she didn't know I was dating. I hesitated for a second, but then simply told her that I don't have a girlfriend, which was of course true at that moment. Fortunately, she didn't ask anything more.

We talked on the phone on the weekend quite a lot, but our schedules simply didn't have an open spot at the same time so we couldn't meet up. Yesterday I sent her a message saying I'm coming over to her place to spend the night. It was a bold move and she did hesitate a while, but then welcomed me.

The night was great. Didn't sleep nearly enough, but I don't mind, I had so much fun. As I said, no sex, but a lot of eroticism. We kissed, cuddled, groped and pretty much imitated fucking with our underwear on. When I tried to go further, she kindly directed me elsewhere. A lot more pleasant than a plain "No". Girls, you've got a lot to learn from her.

Playing a good girl was also smart move. After last night I just can get her out of my head. She turned the situation upside down. Yesterday I was the one calling the shots, today it's the other way around. I want to see her as soon as possible, but she decides when that happens. I just try not to get too excited so I don't push it too much.

Our erotic games were very promising. She moaned the most when I was rubbing my cock against her ass and pulling her hair. Her pussy was nicely trimmed, though I didn't get to see it quite yet. I can't wait to get at it.

Jenni and I agreed that we'll be friends. First off she said she wants to steer clear of me for a while, but I guess a few days was enough. Anyway, that's great news. I do love spending time with her. And who knows, maybe she's the kind of friend who does ATM. If it so happens, I have to say I couldn't be better off.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with her she sounds hot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home