Saturday, May 26, 2007

Quiet weekend

Hope you're all having a great weekend. I am. I've been occupied by hobbies from right after work on Friday and will be for pretty much the entire weekend. Every once and a while it's nice to have a weekend full of sports instead of booze. Unfortunately, however, this does slow down things on the sexual front. For example, I know that Lisa was out yesterday and had I been with her I would've had a good chance of going home with her.

We've only met once for coffee during a working day after the night we spent together. I can't figure her out. We talk on the phone a lot, but finding time to meet up seems impossible. She's a busy girl and I'm a busy guy, but there's more to it. My personal guess is that she knows I'm a bit of a player and she's trying to make things hard for me. Well, if that's what it's about, I deserve it.

I'm taking her out next week though. We'll see how it works out. Wish me luck.

I already know I'm going to be really busy the next two weekends too, but hopefully after that I'll be able to invest more time on finding some new pussy (and ass, of course). It's a pity I lost all my fuck buddies when I started dating Jenni. At times like these they're a man's best asset.

8 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wouldnt we love to see your running around all sweaty and muscles popping......enjoying your "hobbies"

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She´s not that interested of you...

-Eugenia-

 
At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah what is that line.....

"she's just not into you......"

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you ever answered whether you kiss the girls who take your cock in their mouth after it's been in their ass.

(I would)

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you just invite her to your place and bang!

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh boy, it's been a long time since your last post.

did you ever meet that lisa girl again?

and btw, you can't loose fuck buddies. or did you delete their gsm numbers?

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo MAN,.... where are you these last few weeks,... I didnt heard anything at all from you,....
I see you soon back on track will you?.. dont loose your fans here, man

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous 1:
Your imagination is pretty impressive ;)

anonymous 2:
Yeah, you may be right :/

anonymous 3:
What line? eh? ;)

anonymous 4:
Sure I do. Why wouldn't I? I love licking butt so kissing after ATM is not a problem either.

anonymous 5:
Girls just make things so complicated. I wish it was that simple.

assshole:
Nah, but people start dating etc. :/

anonymous 6:
Thanks for the support. Didn't know I have fans. When do I get groupies?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home