Friday, May 18, 2007

Lisa

Tonight is special. I'm gonna stay home, watch a movie and go to sleep early. A great way to spend a Friday evening. I wouldn't even want anyone to be here with me. It's just great to be alone every once and a while.

Things with Lisa haven't progressed, unfortunately. She works long hours and when she gets off she's exhausted and doesn't want to meet up. I've had my doubts about her since I'd definitely squeeze in some time for her no matter how exhausted I was, but then again, you know me, I'm always running a tight schedule.

A few times I've stopped calling and sending her messages, just to make sure it's this isn't one-sided. Happily, it's not. If I'm not in contact with her for a day, she'll call me in the morning.

We still talk on the phone for ages. I don't know how we still find so much stuff to talk about. Though mostly it's me telling disgusting jokes or weird stories from drunken adventures. And she laughs at me. But in a good way!

This weekend she's out of town. That's, of course, also one of the reasons that I happen to have a Friday for myself. And now that I think of it, when I said I wouldn't want anyone here, I lied.

I also met a girl through the Internet on Wednesday. She's been sort-of coming on to me for a while, but I've been patting her down because of Jenni. Well, no reason to do that anymore. We had beers in the city center, I brought her over to my place and we fucked.

She wasn't ugly, but not a model either. The kind of girl that nerds think of as a great catch. Looks very good in dark lighting and from across the dance floor.

Masturbation would've been more pleasing than the sex we had. There were two things worth writing about. First of all, she didn't neglect the balls. She started her blowjob by simply sucking and licking them for a while. That was great! Girls, take a hint! My enthusiasm, however, died shortly when she took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it, literally. Not very pleasant.

The other thing was that she was on her period. Naturally I thought that in that case it's better I fuck her up the ass. I smacked her ass, grabbed her hair and started fingering her anus. When I thought it was about time to enter I asked whether she's been tested for STD's lately. She was healthy, but of course understood what I was about to do and stopped me. Her excuse was that my cock is too big for her ass. She was probably lying, but I liked it.

I had to settle with boring vaginal intercourse with a towel under her. Her period was almost over so she didn't bleed at all. Had I fucked her up the ass and only in the ass, she would've been special, but now she was plain and vanilla. I'm probably never going to see her again.

11 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like a big cock in my ass. i would've let you :)

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
My MSN address is releaving.farewell@gmail.com ;)

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you didn't do people from this blog (except for the one who you blindfolded)?

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
Yeah, well, it is a security risk and I have to be careful. But with proper precautions, why not ;)

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a disgusting pig and the STD Jenni gave you was just a taste of the bad karma you're about to receive.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey anony loser person!

i think there are worse pigs in the world, that are greedy and assholes, like the preisdent of the usa.

i hardly thinkg that farewell is a digusting pig. just a horny single man in pursuit of sexual fantasy and conquest - and it's a free world and your choice to read what you like - so if you don't like his blog, then go somewhere else as there are others here who enjoying reading about his misadventures.

and i am a woman too and consider myself a feminist. in fact i think that farewell seems to mostly have respect for woman and see them as his equal just that he likes to be nasty with them - and who cares if they are consenting and willing?? i have yet to hear him talk about how he has violated anyone in a way that was against there will....and in fact he appears to make sure that he communicates wants or needs to ensure that don't happen

so piss off and bug someone else!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
Thank you for you kind words. I wish all the best in life to you too.

anonymous:
Thanks for standing up for me. Nice to know that at least some of my readers get me ;)

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go..go.. Farewell, keep updating your diary, we love to read it, go to hell with all who dislike it,...

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ve been following your blog all these times,... seems now adays you lost your touch with new style in sodomy sex,.. be more detail in story, please,... we love to read it, especially if you can describe the expression on your partner tough,... by the way,... where are you for last few days,... no update stories???.... something wrong with your "little brother"... ha..ha..ha.. just joking,... nice job man-keep your creative works,... who knows you might write your own sexual biography - novel someday,...

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So addicted! Because of your two recent entries I have been so horny. Almost unbearable..

And I would have let you too ;)

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
Thanks a lot.

anonymous:
I'll try to remember to write in more detail ;)

This week has been really hectic and this weekend will be too. I try to write as often as possible.

"Girl with a one-track mind" wrote a novel on her sex life and it was suppose to be anonymous, but it didn't take long for her identity to be revealed. I don't think I'd want that ;)

Catja:
I'm sorry to have caused such horniness without cashing it. You can find my MSN adress above ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home