Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Have a great Midsummer everyone!

Tomorrow I leave to spend Midsummer at a cottage. I can't wait to chill out a little. And who knows, maybe I'll meet some country girls ;)

I've been thinking about Jenni a lot. There's definitely a part of me that wants her back. At the moment, however, the part that doesn't want her is winning. I really think that this blog is a very good tool for this. I simply read some of my posts and think how frustrated I was at times. Though it does work the other way around too, I do get a major boner when reading about our anal sex adventures.

I had a discussion with the russian girl on MSN. She's coming over next month and she'll spend a weekend with me. Hope she's not looking for a husband, cause that's not going to happen. I'll show her around and she'll blow me in return.

We also had a very open discussion about sex, which was very weird since we hardly know each other. One of her first sentences on this topic was that she doesn't like anal sex. So we were off to a great start, but the good thing was that at least she has an open mind. After a few minute discussion she was already beginning to believe me when I said that anal sex does not hurt when done properly.

I still haven't arranged anything with Christine, which is a pity. A session with her would spark up the whole summer. Christine, if you're reading, check your calender for vacant weekends ;)

Have a great Midsummer everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home