Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Hurt Me"

I've been thinking about Jenni a lot lately. I miss her ass. I miss the anal sex and the ATM. If I was just a little dumber I'd probably miss her too. Luckily I have this blog to remind me of the things I didn't like about her.

Yesterday evening Jenni sent me an SMS asking what I was up to. She was at a bar she didn't like and wanted to get out so she joined me and my friend at another bar. At closing time I suggested that she sleeps over at my place to save in taxi expenses. She hesitated for a second and then accepted the offer.

At my place I tried to figure out the current situation with small gestures indicating what I'd want to do. It was possible that she'd really came over just to sleep. Girls can be weird like that. I only got positive responses so I started kissing her ear. She moaned. "We're gonna fuck, woohoo", said the little voice inside my head.

I pulled down her pants and licked her. I think she's been going without for a while since the orgasm that followed was very explosive and intense. If I hadn't known she was climaxing I would've said she was possessed like that little girl in The Exorcist. It was great to make her feel great.

You all know the pattern. After this I told her to suck on my cock. She did a good job with her mouth and the finger she ran around my asshole probably more than doubled the pleasure. I was in heaven.

She insisted that I use a condom when we fuck because we're not dating anymore. I couldn't quite understand the logic, but condoms never bothered me that much so I put one on and turned her to lay on her stomach.

And there it was, the sweet ass I'd been missing. I spread her asscheeks and licked her rosebud. She's always liked it a lot (who doesn't) and once again the sounds she let out confirmed that things haven't changed.

I knew she was eager to get me inside her so I didn't lick her too long. I stuffed my cock in her pussy from behind and started fucking her. "I still want to lick your ass some more" I whispered into her ear. Her reply was the best in the world: "You can do whatever you want with me." So after a while I got back to the ass munching.

I fingered her ass, I licked it. I simply stared at it's fascinating beauty. Had a lightning struck me down then and there, I would've died a happy man. Like foreplay is more pleasing than actual intercourse, also all the anal play is even better than anal fucking. But anyway, I did want to fuck her ass too and I told her so. "I'm not sure if it's a good idea since it's been a while since the previous time." I wanted her ass bad, but I knew she was right. Had I tried fucking her ass the chances of failure were great and I didn't want to risk this moment. I wanted it to remain an overall positive experience. And the anal play already made most of my dreams come true, anyway.

So I put my cock back into her pussy and continued where I left off. She was very aroused. She kept telling me to fuck her harder and I did. When I pulled on her hair she told me to do that harder too.

Normally I climax when I want to. I've learned to control myself pretty well. I can feel it when I'm getting too close to the edge and then I know to ease off a bit. However, the right action at the right time can send me plummeting overboard. She managed to do that by yelling "Hurt me!" when I was fucking her as hard as I could. It was the sexiest phrase ever! "Hurt me!". If that's not submission, then what is. I tried to ease off, but it was too late. I came hard.

After the sex, we cuddled a little and then slept. In the morning she disappeared very quickly. Just a moment ago we talked on the phone and she's not feeling too good about herself. On Friday she was on a date with someone and on Saturday she fucked me. And according to her she'll never get over me if she keeps doing this. That means I probably shouldn't have fucked her.

I think I hurt her.

9 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is hurting herself, you have almost nothing to do with it.

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And next line should be "So fucking what?". Since you aren't dating her, you get your pussy&ass, she got good ride she wanted and you are selfish bastard.

Why in earth should you care how she feels or thinks?

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say that if she didnt want to stay over of fuck you then she wouldnt have. not your fault. and this is a women's opinion. i can see how you may have hurt her, but i wouldn't feel guilty about it. i had an ex i would constantly invite over for a lay or to hang out, but really i knew, he knew that we weren't a couple, we never were going to be a couple, it was me that had to deal with that.....and i still kept inviting him. so for a long time i blamed him for my emotional pain (admist sexual pleasure!) but really it was my own fault for inviting him in the 1st place.

anyway it made for one hit blog entry.

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one HOT entry is what i meant

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger lbw said...

You seem to be kinda sweet for even thinking the thought that you might be hurting her. But as the other commentators have stated, it was her choice as well, and therefore her responsibility. And seems to me that she got good sex. ;)

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

nina, anonymous 1 and 2:
The thing is that I care about her. I did spent a lot of time with her and it hurts me to hurt her. I'm not completely emotionally crippled.

But I do get the point.

littlebigwoman:
Don't you think the responsibility is always shared? It's just that normally I don't care ;)

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger lbw said...

Sure the responsibility is shared. Now that you heard those words from her, that it is hurting her and making it more difficult to get over you emotionally that you fucked, it might or ought to have some effect on your actions if it is to happen again. But for that night you shared already, it was her choice and I have serious doubts that it was not something that she wasn 't also hoping for when coming over to "sleep"...

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The logic behind the "we´re not dating anymore, hence the condom" thing is that since you´re not dating anymore, you (or she) might have (had) sex with someone else. So one of you might have caught an STD since you broke up. It REALLY couldn´t be that hard to figure out, could it?

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little tips to control your climax, you said???.... share with us, bro. Gracias,....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home