Sunday, July 29, 2007

You can do anything

Last week I spoke on the phone with Jenni when she was at a bar. I knew it was more convenient for her to come over to my place because she had work the next day so I offered to accomodate her. I told her it's OK if she just wants to sleep and not have sex.

Well, I fucked her up the ass and she sucked my cock right after. Once again she was my obedient slut and kept repeating "you can do anything to me". While I fucked her ass I told her that I'm going to cum inside her, then take some cum out with my finger and make her swallow it. Her reply was: "you can do anything to me". Perfect. Well, after cumming it didn't seem like that good of an idea anymore so I didn't. Now I regret not doing it.

The next day she came over, feeling depressed about some stuff in her life. She wanted some tender loving so I gave it to her. This time she called all the shots. She sucked my cock, then told me to go down on her. She told me in which position she wants to be fucked and so on. This time around, I was her bitch. She told me later that the sexiest thing was that she could order me to cum. I kept fucking her as long as she liked and when she said "now cum" I stopped doing all the tricks I talked about in my previous post and ejaculated very soon after.

Jenni is going up and down with our current form of relationship. First she hates the whole thing, the next day she takes it up the ass.

I've also been in contact with Lisa constantly. At least something got sorted out on the phone a few days ago. She thought that I was looking for a relationship and that was the reason she was keeping up all her defenses. Well, I told her I just want to be friends with benefits. That was OK with her, but when I asked if it's OK to come over for the night she said no. So, I still can't read her very well, but I think this was a turn in a better direction. Maybe I'll get to fuck her after all.

Otherwise I'm just enjoying the summer. Even though I'm very busy as always I've also managed to spend some time at Hietsu (a beach in Helsinki). Not the best place for a guy like me. I'd have to be jerking off all the time.

5 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you ever thought of posting a pic of yourself from the neck down for all our female readers to admire your body and naughty bits :)

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Sometime in the past I was planning on releasing some kind of obscure photo. However at that time most of the readers said they'd rather not see a picture to preserve the imagined image of me.

I'm not quite sure if I'm willing to post it on the blog, but try asking for it via email ;)

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding Hietsu... I'm just thinking about your fellow sun-bathers; It must not be so nice to have around a guy like you who has to be jerking off all the time! Yuck! I mean, what a beach pervie!! :P

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just found your blog, and read it through. And I have to admit, I really loved it!

I'm a single girl, not looking for anything special. Having casual sex with fuck buddies and finding new guys to please.

So, what's with this comment? I'd like to e-mail to you, chat with you on MSN or something.

How about we give it a go?

Cheers, Nita

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

maya:
Oh, come on, all the guys are there just to see some cameltoe and to imagine girls naked ;)

anonymous:
My email/msn address is releaving.farewell@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home