Wednesday, August 22, 2007

An hour of Lisa every day

I have to write quick because I'm meeting Lisa soon.

We talk about an hour on the phone almost every day. She's a lot of fun, but she's still rather cautious of me because of my age. I actually asked her directly if it's my age that's bothering her and she said that it is. Of course I knew that, but it was good to hear her say it. She keeps telling me how I'm not like other guys of my age, because she doesn't want to feel bad about wanting to fuck me ;)

I also met a new girl through a friend. She's two years younger than me and seems very inexperienced. She wants to take things veeery slow and I'm pretty bored already after seeing her twice. I'm not going to put much effort into it, but if she happens to drop her pants down while visiting me, I'll fuck her.

Ok, Lisa just sent me a message. Gotta go, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home