Friday, August 10, 2007

Evita, Jonna, Lisa, Sini, Jenni

Loads of stuff has happened since I last wrote.

I fucked Evita. It was fun and pleasing, but there's no spark between us. We just masturbate on each other. But I have to say, she has one of the prettiest ass-pussy-combinations I've ever seen.

I had her on her stomach, put my hand between her legs and pulled her ass up so she had to arch her back quite a lot. This gave me a great view of the aforementioned. I just had to stare and masturbate for a while. Beautiful.

She got pretty excited when I fucked her and I was left with a few bleeding scars on my upper back and buttocks. Well, I also took out almost a handful of her hair so we'll call it even.

I haven't seen Jonna in quite a while, but for some reason I called her up and we met. She's still dating the same guy that she cut our fuck buddy relationship for. She came over to my place and there was definitely some sexual tension in the air. Maybe because I gave her back the panties I took for her about a year ago ;) I would've wanted to put my hands around her throat since I know that that's all it takes to make her wet, but I didn't since I know she's the kind of girl who doesn't cheat.

Last Friday I had another chance with Lisa. We met for beers, I acted indifferent, maybe even rude, and her pussy got all wet. She gave me all the possible tips saying she wants me to come over to her place for the night, but I intentionally neglected them because I wanted to hear her say it out loud. Eventually she did.

She was pretty hungry for some tenderness and I gave it to her. I was the sweetest guy on the planet. Seriously. I hugged, cuddled, licked and caressed her. It was awesome. I guess I was in need of something like that too. Her body is so well-formed I just love to run my hands all over it.

She gave me a blowjob, but same as last time, I had to ask for it. When it was time to fuck, she put the breaks on. I really didn't get what the point was and I was pretty pissed off, but I acted like a gentleman and left it at that. Girls are weird with their emotions and all, better not mess with 'em.

In the morning she didn't put on any panties under her nightie. I licked her a bit every now and then, e.g. when she was on the phone with a friend. She got all excited again and asked me: "Would you still want to fuck me?" Psycho. Naturally I did, but that was when Murphy's law kicked in. I couldn't get it up. Though she didn't do much to help me either. It's weird how inexperienced she is in certain things even though she's way older than me.

Anyway, I licked her to an orgasm and after that she pretty much glowed with satisfaction. I love doing that to a woman. But yet again I left her place with out cumming myself.

The next day I spoke on the phone with Sini, the girl with huge tits. She lived in another city for a while, but now she's back. We met later in the evening at a bar, but left pretty early to have sex.

For some reason she wanted to have sex outside so for a while we fucked in the bushes behind Finlandia Hall. When we got to my place, the sex was awful. Her unshaved pussy was almost disgusting. I came in her mouth. Blah. The whole thing left such bad vibes that I don't even want to write more about it.

I also managed to miss my blog's two year anniversary. Maybe I'll write a similar birthday post I did last year. Or maybe not. We'll see ;)

I also learned today that Jenni has met a guy. They're not exactly dating yet, but there's something going on between them. I'm still a bit jealous of her. And I'd definately want to keep fucking her ass. I hope things don't work out with them.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy blog birthday big boy.
if i could then i would give you one of these:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11058

there is a female g spot one that looks like lots of fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home