Sunday, August 26, 2007

Blowjob from Lisa

I took Lisa to see a movie yesterday. As I've said before, I love spending time with her. She's so full of positive energy that no matter how bummed down you are, she'll cheer you up. The thing that got me interested in her in the first place was the captivating smile she always gave me while working at the reception.

After the movie we went to a restaurant for some food and wine and then to a bar to have a nightcap. I invited her to my place, but she hesitated, as usual. This time however, it wasn't only about my age. She was on her period. Naturally I told her that it's OK if we just sleep, but she said she wouldn't feel comfortable sleeping at my place right now. So, once again, we went to her place.

This was a very short version of what really happened. The decision that it's OK for us to sleep together took her about two hours to make. She still has some unresolved issues regarding my age and an ex-boyfriend.

Anyway, we eventually got to her place and things got exciting. We cuddled and kissed like a normal vanilla couple would. You, my dear readers, all know that normally that's not really my kind of thing, but I guess I'm pretty adaptive, since with her it was all good. I really enjoyed my dosage of tenderness and she did too.

This time I didn't even need to ask her to go down on me. She told me to take off my boxers and once I did she immediately started swallowing my cock. It was great, she was good at it.

Last time she sucked my cock she didn't want me to cum in her mouth. However, this time she really seemed to be trying to make me cum. I asked her if she wanted me to cum, to which she replied: "Of course I do". Well, I stopped prolonging it and ejaculated into her mouth. She couldn't keep it all in since the gravity was against her so a lot of it dripped on my stomach.

The orgasm was so strong that I was drifting for a minute afterwards. I thanked her and said I was sorry I couldn't return the favor until next time.

I don't know what's up with the cum swallowing. I mean, last time it wasn't OK to cum in her mouth, but this time it was? Is there a rule about it? Like the one that says that you're not suppose to have sex until the third date? You're not suppose to swallow cum until he's paid for your dinner? ;)

In the morning I noticed that the new girl I mentioned in my previous post had sent me a message in the evening, asking where I was. On Friday she insinuated that she wants to come over to my place and sleep for the night, but at that time it was too late to make it happen. Anyway, looks like there's some fresh pussy heading my way soon. Keep your thumbs up ;)

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she just didn't like swallowing cum, but had desided to try it for you anyway. There really needn't be any rules attached. You think too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home