Tuesday, September 25, 2007

No longer a softie with Lisa

I've managed to straighten up my act with Lisa. I've been deliberately taking a few steps back and the funny thing is that she seems to be following me. The moment I act cold and indifferent, she's hot for me again. If I act all softie and talk about hugging, she grows colder. I just have to keep my act together.

And how do I do that? Of course by meeting some new ladies.

I flirted with a girl at Stockmann (a big shopping center in Helsinki). We went different ways, but bumped into each other a few minutes later and the girl asked if I wanted to have coffee some time. Of course I did.

I met her a few days ago and we had fun. She's actually a bit chubbier than the girls I normally date, but she's still fuckable. Judging by the text messages I've been getting after our coffee session I'll be peeling down her panties very soon. I'm looking forward to it. I'm really in need of some fresh pussy.

I was suppose to fuck Evita today, but she cancelled because she had a bit of a temperature. Hope she's OK tomorrow and we can meet. I've been going without for so long that I really need a hole to stick my cock in or it'll explode.

Oh, yeah, and I almost forgot to talk about Sara. I slept over at her place last weekend. She insisted that I come over and eventually I succumbed. At her place I took the initiative and things started moving smoothly towards some sex, until she told me she's on her period and that she's sorry she didn't tell me earlier. Blah. Well, she sucked my dick for two minutes and that was about all that happened. She acted like a 16-year-old for the whole evening. I was pretty pissed off, but naturally didn't show it to her. Most probably I won't be seeing her again.

5 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Dita Van Please said...

The only time when a soft man is acceptable is right after a very hard session...

The harder you push, the better it makes the words 'Good girl' sound afterwards.

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should put a "fuck counter" on here...just so we have an idea what the numbers are looking like.

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that counter idea is a good suggestion, anonymous. I thought the Finns were meticulous. Guess not. Anyway, hope he listens to your suggestion. He'd probably add you to the counter if he knew who you were. :)

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

dita van please:
I wish Lisa was more like you.

Actually, after reading your blog a bit, I wish all the women in the world were more like you ;)

anonymous:
I would if I knew how. But anyway, the current count is 26 and counting only penetrations. (So for example Lisa, Mirva and Sara are not in that number).

anonymous:
I don't get it, how does this post say that I'm not meticulous?

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Dita Van Please said...

That's what they all say ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home