Monday, December 03, 2007

Everyone hates Bush!

We all know the depressing situation when you're at a restaurant and you see a beautiful couple glowing with happiness. They laugh, hold hands and whisper in each other's ears. It seems like time has stopped for them. The boy only sees the girl and the girl only sees the boy. Nothing can distract the intensity of their togetherness.

Well, a few days ago, me and the old friend I mentioned in my previous post, were pretty much like that. Of course we weren't really in love or anything of the sort. But hey, what do you really know about the situation of a couple you see in a bar? Maybe they're so excited because they're both cheating on their spouses.

Anyway, me and Silja -that's what I'll call her- had a great time. We had a few drinks then came over to my place to have one more. Soon it was late and she was swearing because she had no make-up removal lotion with her. Ok, so she was staying for the night.

We had a shower together. She had a huge bush. What a major turn off. I don't get girls who don't shave. I've mentioned this a million times in the blog, but it seems I'm not getting through since I still meet girls with hairy pussies. Ladies, if there's one thing you remember from my blog remember this: shave. (And take it up the ass, of course.)

Otherwise the showering was fun. Some girls hardly react to G-spot rubbing, some girls react very violently. Silja is of the latter category. I'm not sure, but I think she came after half a minute of fingering. Awesome.

When we got out of the shower and onto my bed, she sucked my cock. I don't know what happened to the previous talks about STD's. It just happened. Maybe she'd had it checked out. Maybe not. Her having herpes was actually very unlikely judging by what she told me earlier. Anyway, definitely not the smartest move to let her suck my cock. Unfortunately I realized it when my cock was already half way down her throat. Let's just hope lady luck is benevolent.

The blowjob was good however. Way better than Evita, but then again, that's not much of an achievement. Her style was close to that of Laura, whom I think still carries the title of "Best Blowjob". She even rubbed my asshole, which was very nice and unexpected.

I put on a condom, but my erection wasn't especially strong. Her bush was far from sexy and our games were plain vanilla. So I started licking her. She kept twirling around so much that it was really hard to keep at it. I turned her around on her stomach. Watching her ass while I fingered her made my cock hard.

First I fucked her from behind. When we did the missionary, she rubbed my ass again. Perfect. It feels awesome. Try it out sometimes, boys and girls, if you already haven't. Naturally I also rubbed her ass, but I didn't slide a finger in yet. Maybe next time, if there's going to be a next time.

She rode me for quite a while and panted: "It's not easy to make you cum". I wasn't aware that she wanted me to cum already. I told her I cum when I want to. We switched back to missionary and I let myself ejaculate while she rubbed my asshole.

She slept over for the night, which was sort of nice, I suppose. I do like some tenderness with her. However, she's nothing compared to Lisa.

Tomorrow Evita is coming over. I'm feeling so damn horny I can't wait to strangle her while I finger her slutty ass.

10 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger PartyFlickan said...

Hitto sun pienet tarinat saa mut ihan kuumaksi!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

partyflickan:
Tuon parempaa palautetta ei olekaan =)

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just curious about a detail, always wondering why men do or don't do certain things, if there is any reason at all... You mentioned that you didn't finger Silja's ass, (just rubbed it in return)maybe next time. Also mentioned that you couldn't wait to see Evita and finger her slutty ass. It seems like you finger a woman's ass pretty quickly, so why the delay with Silja? Does the extent to which a woman turns you on make you want this more? Your thoughts?

-Sweetness

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if herpes is latent, like it is in some 90% of adult population (check that percentage), it is not possible to get it. on the other hand, when active (sores etc) one have to be carefull, remember to wash hands etc.
And yes, having ass rubbed (not pentrated) feels incredible when done right (and at right time)! having it licked feels nice too

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Al Sensu said...

Farewell, please send any women with full bush over to me. I'll be happy to take 'em.

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro,... I've been following your blogs for quite sometimes,...your stories are less frequent now,share us more of your exp. And may be some of fotos of your girls fucked,.. just naked body and no face good enough,...

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant, first time I've read this blog, love it!

I love the way you are so honest and opinionated, a lot like myself.

I'm new to sex blogging but have read a few in the past.

I would be greatful of any tips

x Alexis Lust

Check out my blog; http://www.su-vida-x.blogspot.com

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Sweetness:
I've had sex with Evita hundreds of times. With Silja this was my first time. I know Evita likes it but I have know idea what Silja thinks about it so I didn't want to do it yet.

I suppose it's true that if a girl is hot than I probably want to finger her more than a girl not that hot.

Anyway, I go by the little signals the girl sends. If everything is telling me she likes it when I touch her there I'll stuff a finger in immediately. If I'm uncertain or she's relucant, I'll postpone it or forget all about it (and possible the girl too).

I'm not quite sure if I answered your question since I'm not exactly sure what you were getting at with your question ;) Feel free to ask more if need be =)

ananyymi:
Great, thanks for the info!

al sensu:
I will. You send over all the shaved ones, please ;)

anonymous:
What can I say. I do feel the sting since I'd love to write more, but sadly there are more important things in my life :/

I do try to update as often as I can. Thanks for reading, mate!

alexis lust:
Thanks for the positive feedback =)

You'd be grateful for tips on blogging? Write about your anal experiences. I can guarantee that I'll read through it very carefully ;)

Welcome to the blogsphere and let's keep in touch. Your blog seems interesting!

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guest people have differences, for me the more hair the merrier; its fun combing through the hair on my girl's pubes and when eating her pussy the smell of her body wash mingled with her natural juices----yummm.

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great blog! I wonder if I've ever bumped into you in the Helsinki night life.. I doubt it though. Too bad ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home