Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Loads of exciting things, hardly any excitement

I saw Mirva last Saturday. I've been very lazy with keeping in touch with her. She calls me every now and then and asks me out. I'm not interested in her, but sometimes it's fun to just spend time with someone instead of being alone. I didn't even try anything with her. Just a few kisses and some groping at my place, but it was hardly even worth mentioning. I'll fuck her if the moment comes, but I'm not planning on making it happen.

Last week I did play around with an old friend of mine. We've actually known each other for quite a few years and there's always been a mutual interest, but nothing's ever really happened between us romantically. Sexually, something. I won't go to the details for now, but just for the record, I haven't fucked her. However, if it hadn't been for her period, things would be different now.

I didn't even get a blowjob, but at least she had a decent reason. She thinks she may have been infected with herpes by her previous boyfriend and she doesn't want to pass it on. Quite a mood breaker, but a very valid and respectable reason, naturally.

Jonna is back in the game. I met her at a bar during the weekend and she wanted me to come over and fuck her. I wanted to but I couldn't since it was already very late and I had an early morning.

I've been thinking about inviting her over, but so far I haven't made a move. I'm actually having rather mixed feelings about the whole thing. Sure, I'd want a slut that takes it up the ass, but for some reason there's a spark missing. I've mentioned this in the blog before, I'm sure. There's just something not there. She's kind of like an extra hand to jerk off with. Ok, she's kinky so maybe she's like a hand with a leather glove on. But, umh, you know, I already have two. Plus Evita.

Don't get me wrong when I talk about a spark. This has nothing to do with infatuation or love. It's a purely sexual spark. With some girls you just burn with desire to peel off those panties and marvel at that shaved pussy. With some girls, you don't. Jonna is of the latter category.

To some of my readers this might come as a shock, but I'm also a bit worried that she'll become too entangled with me. She's already shown some faint signs that what were doing isn't very healthy for her, mentally. I'd like to stress the word 'faint' since I might be just imagining it all. However, I don't want her to be dependent on me for real. I want a sex slave, not a real slave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home