Saturday, November 17, 2007

All the fun things you can do with a belt + some whining

Evita slept over at my place yesterday. We had a rather nice evening. Shampange, talking and sex. Normally, I prefer not to talk to her since she's not especially smart, but somehow yesterday we got along pretty well.

We started off standing. She willingly arched her back and pushed her butt out so I could spank her properly. I also got down on my knees behind her and licked her ass.

I had already decided earlier that I'm going to use my belt on her so I told her to lay down on the bed with her butt up. When I took off my belt she must've known what was coming, but she didn't even blink. Her ass was already red and the belt sure as hell didn't help. Still, obediently, she kept her ass up. Only after one rather hard hit did she drop. I pulled her ass up again, but eased off on the spanking. It's not suppose to hurt for real. There's a limit when it's not fun anymore and naturally I didn't want to cross it.

After spanking there was some pussy and ass licking and some mouth fucking, the usual. The next new thing was when I started fucking her from behind and strangled her with the belt. That was pretty sexy, though I had to be very careful. I hardly even pulled on the belt to make sure I didn't hurt her. Nonetheless, it was very hot.

Evita would be the perfect fuck if she only took it up the ass and if she wasn't so lousy at sucking cock. But then again, if she was all that, the world would explode since it can't handle such girls. What a pity.

Lisa and I are gonna take some distance. It was her initiative, but I agree. We talked on the phone a few days ago and I was finally able to squeeze out some real facts from her. She said she can't imagine me as the father of her children and thus doesn't want to date. She admitted that it's because she feels like she's running out of time and she hated me for making her say it out loud. Well, it was my time to be selfish. Our thing has so far been all about her.

I knew the facts all along, but somehow I just couldn't take it in unless I heard it straight out at my face. Now I know that I shouldn't waste much time on her since it's just not going to happen. The truth is that even if we had become a pair, we would've broken up very soon, I believe. There was just some kind of magic between us, but we all know that that kind of stuff never lasts.

But no matter how much you reason that this is all for the best, I hate it. I've thought about things a lot after the phone call and I miss her. I miss that plain vanilla girl, now how ironic is that.

4 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she really that passive in bed?

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you are such as arrogant fuckhead. but sounds fun! i wouldn;t let you choke me, maybe spank a little, if you let me spank you.

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jos tytön suihinotto on noin huonoa eikä se siitä neuvomalla parane, entä jos tekisit tilanteesta kiihottavamman? Jos vaikka sitoisit tytön kädet selän taakse ja sitten kun toinen on polvillaan jalkojesi välissä, on tilanne normisuihinottoa kiihottavampi.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
Well, passive or obedient, not quite sure which.

anonymous:
I like being spanked, but it has to be done within roles. If you're submissive, you can't spank the master. If you wanted to spank me, you'd have to be the master for the act.

aleksanteri:
I do that kind of stuff a lot. With her it's more like mouth fucking instead of a blowjob.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home