Monday, January 28, 2008

Anne, part 2

When we got to my place I played it like a gentleman. We'd agreed that we're only going to sleep. I took off my clothes except my boxers and went to bed. She took off everything except her string panties and joined me. Naturally we started fooling around immediately. It didn't take long for her to be sucking my cock again.

When I wanted to lick her, she stopped me. This time there was no apparent explanation for it. I was confused, but I thought that she's just a bit shy and needs a minute to get used to the situation. However, it turned out that everytime I tried going down on her she pretty rudely told me not to. What the fuck?

After a decent amount of cuddling she climbed on top of me and started shoving my cock in her pussy. I thought she was only playing around, but she wasn't. She sat on it. No condom, no nothing. I told her I wanted to use a condom to which she replied that she hates 'em. Ok, so I asked if she's on the pill or something. She wasn't. What the fuck?

I pulled out, put a condom on and then had her ride me. We fucked in missionary and doggy style. I liked it most when she was on her stomach and I fucked her from behind. She moaned and panted like she was going insane. She was very loud. I was at it for quite a while, but I still think she didn't come. Eventually, I let myself come.

I got rid of the condom and got back to bed. I was thinking that now we're going to sleep, but I was wrong. She was still full of energy. She wanted to keep on fucking. I admitted that I wasn't sure if I was up for it. I asked if I could lick her. This is when she said that she doesn't want me to cause she hasn't showered since morning. Ok, fair enough. Off to the shower she went.

When she got back I finally had permission to lick her pussy. Unfortunately, it was dark and couldn't see much. Nevertheless, she was very self-concious. She kept squeezing her legs together, pulling herself away and she stopped me everytime she got close to orgasming. Shy girls, you gotta hate 'em.

At one time she was on her stomach and I was kissing her buttocks. She didn't pull away or hint in anyway that she didn't like it so I decided to go further. I licked her pussy from behind then pulled my tongue up so it touched on her asshole. She said: "Do you know where your tongue was at?" I wanted to shoot myself. Fucking amateurs. I didn't respond.

She sucked my cock again and soon I was up for another round. She begged that I wouldn't use a condom. What the fuck? Well, I did.

While I once again fucked her from behind while she was on her stomach, I had my thumb on her asshole. After a while she informed me of it: "Your finger is in my butt." Great. Fucking great. Well, I guess it's best that she told me if she didn't like it.

It took me ages to come for the second time, but I still think she didn't have an orgasm. After I did, we'd been at it for 3 hours and it was already morning. I was exhausted. I think she still wanted more, but I'd had enough. Finally, we slept.

I'm running out of time again, so I'll have to talk about our morning another time. Meanwhile, here's something I jerked off to today.

13 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Your finger is in my butt." :D

While I have to say that I don't exactly agree with all your sexual preferences (the abovementioned is fine but some of your stuff just don't turn me on), I do appreciate the responsible way in which you acted with the condom situation - many men would be tempted to not to use one. Keep up the good work, and happy hunting to you. :)

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a superficial but insecure bore of a girl. Ditch her and get some better tail.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha

hahaha.

Haha.

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

En ymmärrä mistä löydätte sheivatut naisenne?
Kuntosalilla ollessani olen tehnyt tutkimusta ja todella harvinaista on se että on täysin ajeltu alapää. Tämä kuntosali on helsingissä.
Mitä siis tarkoitat sillä että on ajeltu alapää? Eli saako olla karvoja alhaalla ollenkaan vai ei?
Mun mielestä ilman karvoja ollenkaan on tosi rumaa ja näyttää alapää ihan lapselta ja luulen että sitten mies on sellainen pedofiili. Mitä mieltä muut olet?

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl is trying to get pregnant (?). It happens.. If you dont want to be a sperm donor keep using condom.

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, she seems to be not only a tad superficial, but also horribly irresponsible. Either she sees you as a sperm donor or then she's just totally ignorant and selfish.

I'm glad you take care of your and your partner's health.

-Mary

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello :)

I just finished to read whole of you're blog!
I must say i have some good times(with hardons etc) to read you're sexual conquest of womens :)

I like much you're style of writing!

Hoping to hear more of you soon!

Ps. i', 29 years olf Finish man.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA : D What an idiot she is! But it's good to know that there truely is someone that stupid.

And something of shaved pussies... I used to hate them. They made me think the pervert-aspect too: does this look like I'd be 12 or sumthing? ut my boyfriend made me understand the profits. Pussy licking feels hellalot better when you have no pubic hair! So girls, go for it :P

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You propably did hurt her while liking. Some of us girls are really sensitive and even liking can be done too roughly.
If I would back down and tryed to close my thies... you would hurt me. And I wouldn´t be even near coming.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous above: if someone hurts you, you have tell him about it. The guy can't learn to do it right if he doesn't know he does it wrong. I can't imagine getting hurt from oral sex, but maybe some people are hypersensitive. Some communication would help.

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah... don´t mind to bother when the other one is just a fuck... and you know there won´t be a second time. Obviously it´s a different thing when you are in relationship.

But must admit that there are sertain kind of guys whos ego can´t take advises since they think they are excellent lovers.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

ville:
Thanks for for the comment, I appreciate it!

anonymous:
All in good time, my friend =)

ra:
I'm happy I've managed to cheer up your day ;)

anonymous:
It's OK to have some hair, but the area around the labia should be shaven.

A bald pussy isn't my favorite either, but it's still way better than a bush.

Bald pussies have nothing to do with pedophiles.

anonymous:
Really hard to know. But don't worry, I'm going to stick to the condom.

Mary:
Thanks!

j78:
Damn, man. How long did it take for you to read the whole thing? There's quite a lot of text already. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

annie crocket:
Amen to that!

anonymous:
I don't think it was the roughness. It's possible, but then I've read her completely wrong. She just seemed shy, not like she was in pain.

eve:
Amen to that!

anonymous:
I personally would like to know if I was hurting a girl even if it was just a one-time-fuck.

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took about 1,5-2 weeks and on worktime(ofcourse) so i even get paid for reading you're naughty stories ;)

Keep up the good(lust, sex and sodomy) work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home