Monday, January 21, 2008

Back again

Hey y'all. I'm back from my vacation. We rented a cottage in Lapland with some friends and just chilled out. All in all, a very good trip. Relaxing and refreshing.

I met a very cute girl. She was a friend of a friend and I'd never bumped into her before. We didn't actually do anything during the vacation even though we stayed in the same cottage. We just flirted and talked. We had a few of those silky moments you see in all the chic flicks. You know, the start of a perfect love story. And can you believe it, Your Humble Narrator actually enjoyed it. Well, yeah, in the evening I imagined myself fucking her up the ass while I masturbated, but come on, give me break, I'm a man.

When we got back to Helsinki, we'd exchanged phone numbers and I invited her over to my place. She was actually very shy. She joked that she doesn't kiss on the first date, but she was already a bit too late though. Cute.

I had actually decided that I wouldn't fuck her on the first date. Things did get pretty heated, but she backed off before I did. I would've. Seriously.

Unfortunately, I don't think she's very interested in me. She's been out of town again for the past few days and we've barely been in touch. Not a good sign. Well, we'll see what happens when she gets back. Murphy's Law all over again.

I did meet another girl during my vacation. She was Japanese and we started talking at a bar. I spent the night in her hotel room, but once again I was too drunk to fuck. I think I pretty much dozed off when we got there. Though, judging by her behavior in the morning, we wouldn't have fucked anyway. I fondled her a bit, but that was all she was up for.

Last night Jonna was here. I'm not sure if it was a good idea at all, but we fucked. I was horny as hell and she's a slut. Nothing very special in the act. Lots of choking and spanking, a little assfingering, but that's mostly it. A mediocre, unenthusiastic fuck.

This turned out to be a rather depressing post ;) Well, what can I say, I really need some new girls in the picture.

5 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back again. I'm a new reader but already very much addicted to your blog. Very good stuff and interesting posts. I'm from Helsinki as well. You study in University of Helsinki or what?

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving your blog. I started reading it when you were off on vacation.

I have a question about the atm obsession you have. You mention you would like to fuck one woman in the ass, pull out and then stick it in another woman's mouth. Would you think any less of the girl who is sucking on your dick after you pull it out of another woman's ass? For example if it was your girlfriend and a random chick you two picked up what would you like your girlfriend to do: be the one you get to fuck in the ass or be the one who sucks your dick after fucking the random woman's ass?

Just a curious question I wanted to ask you.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

eve:
Thank you for your kind words =) Unfortunately, I can't let out any details of myself, but you do have my permission to imagine that the hot guy in your class is me ;)

anonymous:
This is going to sound weird, but I've actually thought about this ;) However, there is no definitive answer. It really would depend on the girls. Hopefully, however, I'd like my own girl's ass more than the random girl's, so I'd probably fuck my girl.

I'd go with the flow.

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

somebody is looking for a girlfrend..

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd fucking love to fuck my girlfriend in the ass and have my hot friend suck me off and then ask me to pound her tight little butt while my girlfriend looks on lustingly and grabs my cock the moment I pull it out. Either way it would be hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home