Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Anne and Jack

We were exchanging text messages with Anne and I don't really remember how the discussion got there, but I promised that I would be at her mercy that night. It seemed that she wanted to dominate me and naturally I was more than willing to submit.

When we got started, she had a hard time adjusting to her role. She ordered me to take off my clothes and we had oral sex both ways. Then she asked me: "What do you want to do now?" -"Anything, you call the shots tonight." She ordered me to licked her a bit more and then we fucked for ages. I had to remind her that she's suppose to tell me when to cum.

I'm guessing it was the first time she was responsible for the script. Her shyness sure doesn't help. She must have some perverted fantasies that she wants to fulfill, everyone does, she just didn't feel comfortable enough to turn things around and make me her bitch for once. We'll see if we can improve on this.

A new and fresh pussy was over at my place a few days ago. She was very young and very stupid. Many of the remarks she made were at the same time hilarious and sad. For example, when she saw my bookshelf, she asked: "Have you really read all those books?" I laughed out loud, but I was able to come up with some excuse so that she wasn't offended.

She's a really small girl. Her body looks hot, but she hasn't really earned it. She just stays slim easily because she's so young. I bet that in a few years, she'll have a fat ass. To tell you the truth, her ass already felt like it was made up of only fat and no muscles at all, it just looks good in tight jeans because it's small.

She dresses like a slut. Tops that make her boobs stick out, shoes that go up to her knees. She wears black jeans with a low waist so that every now and then you get a glimpse of the upper edge of her red string panties.

She's the kind of girl who looks hot when you're drunk at a bar and you see her from afar. When you've got your fingers in her pussy, you can't get it up. This is exactly what happened to me.

It's hard to fuck new girls nowadays when I have such an acquired taste. She's a Jack Daniels. Yeah, it's called whisky, but it's still hardly anything compared to Ardbeg. It just doesn't taste right. You can drink it if you really want to get drunk, but you might as well pass.

I don't want be too cruel. There were many issues outside her control that may have affected my eagerness. I was really stressed out and tired. However, the truth is that had it been Anne, I would've had a boner that could carry a shopping bag with a week's portion of groceries.

One thing that certainly affected me was that she was dead silent. She hardly made any sounds at all when I fingered or licked her. Not cool.

Also, girls, if a guy can't get it up, let him do what he needs to do. This is something that both, Lisa and this new girl, completely fucked up. I asked her to turn around to her stomach so I could see her butt. You know me, I love asses, so most probably in 10 seconds I would've had a hard-on. She refused. We had several similar situations with Lisa.

Since it wasn't going to happen we got dressed. When she was about to leave I asked her to blow me. She was one of these girls who have taken this sucking thing a bit too literally. Even though it's called cock sucking, you're not suppose to really suck. You're not suppose to blow either. Yes, girls, I understand that the words can be misleading, but come on! Anyway, eventually I ejaculated into her mouth. She went to the bathroom and spit my children in to the sink.

5 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a young fit man you sure seem to have a hard time getting it up (pun intended).

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like pearls before the swine, kind of. Why, in the first place, should you peddle with girls that are substandard (in your books)?

 
At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where/how did you meet this new girl?

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you always describe the women you sleep with, with a critical eye.
so i want to you to describe what you look like.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Sorry for the delay people, I forgot to answer these :/

anonymous:
Well, yeah, in certain cases.

anonymous:
That's a really good question. Though I must say that the most unsexy thing about her was the dumbness and I couldn't know about that beforehand.

After we'd met for the first time I naturally knew about it, but she was very eager to stuff her pussy in my face so I kind of just let it happen. I didn't play a very active role.

anonymous:
Internet.

anonymous:
That's a bit difficult. I can't really give out much details and without details it's hardly any fun.

Did you have something specific that you would want to know about me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home