Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fucking and kicking

One of the sexiest positions for a woman is when she's lying on her back with her legs up. Like this. Pussies look absolutely beautiful this way and you can also see the asshole too. It's not very good for licking pussy, but for fingering either holes or licking the ass, it's perfect. I love it.

This is exactly how I was fooling around with Anne last weekend. We were both pretty drunk since we'd come to my place from a bar. Unfortunately the lighting was very poor so I really couldn't see as well as I would've wanted to. I think it was the first time I saw her beautiful asshole.

I fucked her in the this position. I pulled out after a while just to fool around a bit more. I spread some saliva on her asshole and then slid a finger inside. I wasn't really planning on doing that, it just somehow happened, but luckily she didn't seem to mind. I pulled my finger out and I circled my cock around her asshole. "You won't be fucking me in the ass" she said in her charming, firm voice which always makes me want to throw her out the door that instant. A second later, with a soft voice, she asked: "Would you like to?". I hardly managed to say yes as she was already shoving my cock in her ass. She really has a bit of problem with her communication.

A moment later I was fucking Anne up the ass in one of my favorite positions and watching her stuff two fingers in her pussy. Life is sweet. I thought it would take months if I wanted to try to persuade her to have anal sex with me. I can't emphasize enough how great it felt, mentally and physically. A hot model chick with my cock in her ass. Girls, you're all sluts, but I mean it in a good way ;)

I let myself cum while fucking her ass. The in-and-out didn't hurt her at all, but pulling out afterwards did. She let out a cry, but when I asked her about she said it only hurt a bit. There's no knowing if she was telling me the truth.

After the act she seemed a bit suprised that we'd had anal sex. I guess she was driven by her horniness. According to her anal sex is something for couples who have been dating for at least six months. That was kind of cute ;) However I probably couldn't date a girl for six months without fucking her in the ass.

This is when things got bad. She accidentally saw half of a text message that I had sent Lisa. I think she read the sentence that said "You're a beautiful woman." She got completely pissed off and naturally the fact that she was very drunk didn't help one bit. She started putting her clothes on while yelling at me. It was 5 am in the morning so I don't think my neighbors appreciated her behavior very much.

I was trying to calm her down. I told her that Lisa is just a friend and that's actually true nowadays. She was determined to walk home and I really didn't want to let her go at that hour and that drunk. I tried all my best tricks, but nothing helped. She was way too drunk. Eventually, she got so pissed off that she started hitting and kicking me. The first time any girl has done that to me. Fucking idiot. I just tried to hug her to calm her down. She stormed out.

A minute later she rings the bell. I don't even remember what she said. I just took her in and told her that we'll sleep, she can leave in the morning and I'll leave her alone. Finally, she agreed. I was completely pissed off, but I knew that this wasn't the right time.

The next morning I had to leave home early. During the day she sent me text messages saying she was sorry and that she wants to see me. I wanted to straighten things out too so we met in the evening. I told her how I despise her for hitting and kicking me. That's just so fucking stupid. She agreed. She seemed really sorry and I could tell she'd had a day full of remorse. She admitted that the whole fight was silly. I forgave her.

5 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one universal law of women is: If they've done it once, they'll do it again. That goes for oral, anal, bi, 3somes, bondage, swallowing, exhibitionism, and hitting. You can do without this one.

 
At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you dont need that kind of drama.
can girl

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell her that you will only fogive her if she does ass to mouth, then dump her

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous 1 and 2:
Don't worry, I won't be marrying her. At the moment however, she's convenient ;)

anonymous:
Sorry, man, but if I start treating girls like that I'm going to run out of playthings soon.

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miksi kirjoitat englanniksi, kun et sitä täydellisesti osaa ? Typerät virheet pistävät pahasti silmään. (5am in the morning on suomeksi = viideltä aamulla aamulla, eli väärin !!)

Muuten tarinat ovat hyviä ja itseasiassa kiihottavia. Itsekin olen Stadista kotoisin ja tulipa melkein mieleen, että haluan harrastaa seksiä kanssasi vielä joku päivä. Haluan tietää oletko sitä mitä kirjoitat. Jos olet, mun on pakko etsiä sut käsiini. Lupaan että tykkäisit. Luen näitä ja ne saa mut märäksi (virheistä riippumatta). That's kind a cool ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home