Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Anne is still in the picture

Judging by the comments on my previous two posts you folks are going to hate me when I tell you that I've been seeing Anne quite a lot for the past two weeks. Actually we've spent more nights together than apart.

Why? It's the sum of several reasons, I think. Firstly, she's very good at sucking cock and she likes doing it. If I have the choice of masturbating or getting a decent blowjob, the choice is obvious.

Also, she has managed to adapt to my tight schedules. Most of the nights we've met at my place fairly late in the evening, something like 10 pm, we've fucked and then gone to bed. In the morning we've both headed out early. It's the perfect setup.

The sex has improved, but it's still far from Lust, sex and sodomy. She's still very shy and I hate it. Licking is still an issue. She says she feels uncomfortable about it because we hardly know each other. I suppose that's understandable, but I still don't have to like it.

Last weekend she sent me a message that she doesn't want to date other people anymore. I invited her over and gently let her down. She wanted to go home and stay friends from then on, but in the end it didn't take long until she had my cock in her mouth again. She's one horny bitch, I can tell you that.

I must admit that she's also an ego booster for me. She is fucking hot and she's totally in love with me. She's a professional model and you can really notice. If we're at a bar and I leave her alone for just a few seconds there's another guy hitting on her. It just feels great that such a hot babe is down on her knees in front of Yours Truly.

One more thing worth mentioning is an orgasm she had after riding me for a while. Her whole body spasmed, she moaned so loud I thought she must be having a heart attack and after the climax it took her a minute to catch her breath. She said it was one of the best orgasms she's had in her life. I'm happy I was there to deliver it.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound like my ex. He was always hunting for the perfect fuck and wife at the same time. :-) Told me that I was too crazy for him.
After living in a loving vanilla relationship for three years now I've started to think that maybe he was wise though he seemed selfish at the time. I love my husband but I'm not sure if I'm monogamous.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Yeah, I am hoping to find the perfect combination. Luckily I'm not in a hurry.. at least not yet ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home