Thursday, March 13, 2008

Quick update

Anne was over last night. The sex was fairly good, I must say. For some reason she wasn't so shy this time. Maybe she was able to hold it back because she knows how much I hate it.

Anyway, this time I licked her. I had her legs up the way I love 'em and I fingered her. She sat on my face. She sucked my cock and then sat on my face again. When we fucked I put a finger in her ass and that seemed to heighten her pleasure, at least judging by the moaning. Afterwards she said that it felt a bit weird, but good.

A few days ago I was also out with Jenni. Just to remind you, she's the girl I use to date about 6 months ago. She's been dating some other guy, but recently broke up. Maybe, hopefully, that means that there's some ATM heading my way. That girl really liked anal, and probably still does. I miss her in many ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home