Monday, April 14, 2008

Fisting and random encounters

"What are you doing tonight? I'm horny" said the text message I received from Evita. We've been fuck buddies for over two years now, but so far we've only talked about her coming over. Nothing about horniness or fucking even though we, of course, both knew what we were really talking about.

We pretty much ran through the basic routine of spanking, choking, bad cock sucking, great pussy licking and then fucking. However, this time there was also something new. I think I had my first experience at fisting.

Once I had two fingers up her pussy, I thought "what the hell, let's put yet another one in". She seemed to like it since she strongly pushed her crotch against my fingers to make them go deeper. I took this as a hint, pulled my fingers back a bit and inserted a fourth finger. Again she did most of the work of getting them as deep as possible. I didn't have my knuckles or thumb inside so I don't know if this counts as fisting or not, but it was the most pussy I've ever had around my hand.

I also bumped into Jonna and we agreed to have a beer together. I'm really not sure what to think of her. Every now and then I fantasize about dominating her, but then again sometimes thinking about her sexually is somehow revolting. I don't quite know what to think of it all.

She's still the best slave I've had so far. Obedient, horny and dirty. I wonder if she'd play along if I wanted to cum on a plate and then have her crawl to it naked and lick it all up. Any bets whether I can make her do that? ;)

Lisa and I are still very much in touch. Mostly we're just friends, but every now and then there is flirting that I'm hoping will lead to sex eventually. She still has one of the most beautiful pussies I've seen. She's also one of the few women with whom I really enjoy just cuddling with.

There's four more girls bubbling under the surface of whether they're worth writing. Maybe some of them will surface, who knows.

2 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so bad.....it is good :)

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say you fisted her but it was clearly enjoyable for both parties. Next do it to her ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home