Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weird morning

I wake up to a phone call at 6:30 am, still drunk from last night's partying. It's Anne and she's also still drunk. She left her boyfriend sleeping at her place and went for a walk. Now she's near my place and she wants to know if she can come over. At 6:30 am. I hardly even understand what's happening, but I say yes.

Soon the bell rings, I open the door in my boxers and walk straight back to bed. She gets a beer from my fridge and then sits on the side of the bed. She's wearing a loose top and no bra. We talk about some stupid stuff, I don't really recall what exactly. She deliberately pulls down her top so I can see her breasts, and then says "Oh, damn, now you can see my tits". I suppose the idea was that it would appear to be an accident, but she was so drunk and clumsy that it didn't quite work out. Who cares, her tits are showing.

I start kissing and licking her nipples. A few moments pass and my cock is in her mouth. A few more moments and she's naked, insisting that I fuck her. I actually would've wanted her to suck my cock a little more, but I suppose I wasn't in a very good position to bargain so I stuffed it in (yes, I did put on a condom first) and pounded away.

After the sex she left. When I woke up later, I had a hard time figuring out if it was a dream or not, but I'm fairly sure it really happened. What a weird morning.

5 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, great stuff! I love finnish women and love to hear about your escapades. Please keep writing!

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey where is the hot mothers day post for all us old ladies out here who read you :)

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where are you? It's been a while...:)

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger normzo™ said...

its been long,whereare u??love your posts dude...better be back.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Anonymous:
Thanks! I really appreciate it. Where are you from?

Anonymous:
What could I possibly have to say to moms? ;) Don't neglect the balls? ;)

Anonymous, normzo:
I appreciate your concern, really. I'll do my best to be worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home