Monday, June 09, 2008

Random encounters and meaningless adventures

I'm going on vacation on Thursday and I'll be out of the country for the weekend so I probably won't have time to write again until next week. Anyway, here's how my weekend was.

On Friday I was really drunk. I brought a stranger home, which I very seldom do, and I fucked her. She didn't want me to lick her and she refused to suck my cock, because it was "too intimate". You can imagine how thrilled I was. I had to fake my orgasm, probably partly because of the alcohol overdose, partly because of her. Well, in all fairness, I don't think she came either.

She left early in the morning. I don't have her phone number and I only know her nickname. Not that it would matter, it's just that it's very unlike me to do this kind of things. I prefer fuck buddies to random encounters. And this is exactly why.

About a week back Jonna made it fairly clear that she wants me to fuck her. I've been sort of avoiding her since I have such mixed feelings. I have no passion for her. If she wasn't such an obedient slut, I would just ignore her. On Sunday I was really horny, so I invited her over.

Most fun was when I spanked her face with my cock. She was on her back, I had my hand on her throat and with my other hand I slapped my cock on her cheeks. Every now and then I violently shoved it in her mouth.

I fingered and licked her. I put my moist finger at her asshole and pulled her back by the hair to make my finger sink in. I spanked her ass red. I fucked her pussy until she came and then fucked her ass until I came. I don't think I smiled once during the whole act.

After the sex I immediately got dressed and very soon implied that it's best she leaves. I wasn't exactly rude, but I wasn't courteous either. This morning I got a message saying: "Hoping to see you again soon". Slut.

4 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger soulunited said...

I do have to say you have made her day by letting her be the slut she wants to be

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree with soulunited. I think she fancies you so much that she's willing to do anything to please you. Well, this is a gal's opinion :D

-M-

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger foxthatsspanked said...

well, you certainly made my day

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

soulunited and anonymous:
Hard to say. Anyway, I've made it fairly clear to her that this is just sex so either she's deliberately hurting herself or then she's just enjoying the sex.

foxthatsspanked:
I actually jerked off to your Streetwalker-fantasy, so I think we're even ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home