Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jenni "ruined" my day

Haven't found the time to see Jonna again, but I do have a few ideas in store for her. As I mentioned in my previous post I was out of town last weekend. I had long flights and most of the time I was thinking about sex. Three girls got most attention: Jonna, Jenni and Evita. The great thing is that currently they are all within my reach.

Jenni is the girl I dated a while back. After we broke up we had a fuck buddy relationship for a while, but then she started dating another guy and we had to stop. Now she's out of that relationship and she spent last night at my place.

She's a thin and small girl, yet her tits are big, but perky. I dated her for six months, but I've never seen her pussy unshaved. Her ass is sporty and she likes anal sex. Sucking my cock after it's been up her ass is not a problem. Lovely.

This time the sex actually wasn't that amazing. She was really, really horny and after just 5 minutes of teasing she wanted me to fuck her already. I could've fooled around for hours since with her, there's true passion. I really want to lick every corner of her body. I want to tease her until she's in a constant jitter.

Today at work I got a message from Jenni saying: "I would've loved to stay in bed with you for the whole day. I would've let you do anything to me." Which do think got more attention inside my head, work or ATM? My concentration was ruined.

Now I'm heading to a cottage to spend the Midsummer, but hopefully I'll have the time to see Jenni very soon next week.

Have a great Midsummer too and enjoy the rain!

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Sascha said...

I've followedyour blog for ages. Good stuff! :P

Just only if u were gay. :D Just kidding! Have fun with the gals and update soon!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

sascha:
Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

Since you take it up the ass often you probably have a lot to teach the girls of our time ;) (And I hope you don't read this as offensive, because it's not meant in that way.)

Write a blog post about it? ;) How to for girls: how do I take it up the ass like a man? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home