Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Now a regular visitor

This new acquaintance that I mentioned in my previous has become a regular visitor. If she's not working in the evening, she's at my place sucking my cock. I think she's spent more nights at my place than at home.

So far there has been no talk about dating or anything of the like. She's a nice girl, but way too shy for me to start a relationship with her. She's not shy in bed, but in social situations and I hate that. I want a talkative and extrovert girl. Also, she doesn't do sports, which means she'll be fat in 5 years.

Anyway, back to the sex. Her blowjobs are still great and she will suck me until I tell her to stop. That's amazing. Most girls will blow you for a minute and then want to move on. This girl will suck my cock for ten minutes and still not stop until I say so. Perfect.

Intercourse is also very good with her. She's fairly loud and her facial expressions are lovely. No anal sex yet though. She has a very enticing asshole, but so far I just haven't found the right time to start suggesting anal. I've touched her rosebud with my tongue a few times, but that's it. Let's hope this will develop in the days to come ;)

Lisa and I have had a few fights about our relationship. Mostly because I feel that I give a lot, but receive very little. I guess, in a way, I'm eating my own dog food.

6 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is very entertaining even though I feel sometimes that somebody should teach you a lesson :)

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the "lot" you're giving to Lisa? Time?

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei! Miten niin se, ettei ihminen harrasta urheilua, meinaa sitä että hän on lihava viiden vuoden sisällä?

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maikki, kato nyt vaikka itteäs

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

maya:
Please do. Want to fuck me in the ass with a strapon and call me a bitch? I'm up for it ;)

anonymous:
I'm just always considering her and her needs and wants. I always do my best to make her happy and cheer her up if she's down etc.

maikki:
Koska yleensä silloin ruuasta saatu energiamäärä on suurempi kuin kulutetun energian määrä.

Ja vaikka pysyisi laihana niin on silti löllö, eikä timmi, joten ihan sama.

j:
Noh, yritetäänpäs nyt käyttäytyä ;)

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Bareback Grrl said...

Lots of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home