Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So many women, so little time

It seems that lately I've been flooded with pussy and next week looks also pretty good in terms of ass. I'm in a fairly unique situation at the moment and I'm loving it. Not getting enough sleep though ;)

The new acquaintance has still been vising me fairly often. I'll call her Susanna from now on. Today I also managed to suggest anal sex while text messaging with her. I asked her whether she likes it and she replied that she doesn't hate it. So it's probably not her favorite thing, but then again, what do I care as long as she takes it in the ass and I can please her otherwise so that she'll keep coming back for more.

The Japanese girl I met a while back gave me a pleasant surprise. We've kept in touch via email and I jokingly said that she should send nude pictures of herself. A few days ago, I was at work reading my email as usual and there's this big email with 5 attachments. She really did it. Well, to be honest, she's not naked, she's got string panties on, but close enough. And two of the photos are actually really hot, jerk-off material. One more girl for my gallery, great stuff. I'm trying to convince her to lose the panties.. we'll see if she's up for it.

There's also two completely new girls that I haven't yet mentioned at all. Marianne I met through work. She's not working on the same projects as I am, it was an coincidence that we even met, so it's safe to go out with her. Our first date lasted from 6pm to 4am after which she slept over at my place. We didn't have sex though since she was on her period. She kept saying that we need to cool down since it's our first date. It was cute. Hopefully I'll fuck her next week.

Satu is an old friend that I hadn't seen in ages, but bumped into suddenly. She didn't use to be the hot slut she is today. Her body is amazing, so tight and smooth. And what an ass. I took her out and we got along real nice. After the first date she went home since neither of us dared to suggest anything since we're old friends. Later I was trying to ask her out for a second date, but after a few text messages we decided that it's best if she just comes over and we fuck.

When I was licking Satu for the first time I really thought that this could be the girl that I could start dating. She's hot, smart, educated and she's got a good job. She's just a little shy. But who knows, maybe. I'm not in a hurry though.. with this much pussy available, who would be? ;)

It's so great how Satu just seems to enjoy it when I stare at her private parts. She has no problem with just lying on her back and keeping her legs up while I jerk off and enjoy the view. She also complimented me on my size, which is always nice to hear.

Her downside is the blowjobs. She's one of the girls who have misunderstood that sucking cock really literally means sucking. Ladies, it doesn't. I want to sink all of my cock in her mouth, but she's just vacuuming my glans. It's frustrating, but I'll probably give her some instructions once we're comfortable enough. Anyway, I can forgive her for now since she's also willing to try anal sex with me.

All in all I love my current situation. I'm thinking whether I should try to arrange it so that I would have a week when I fuck a different girl every night. It would be hard to make it really happen, but currently it might be achievable.

4 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I´ve been reading your blog about a year now and I really don´t understand how you manage to find girls, who are so shy....? I have no problems with spreading my legs, ass cheeks or whatever in day light :-D It must be the age and the experience I´ve have ,-)

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just curious. How big your cock actually is?

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny how pussy comes to one when one already has pussy available. It is like chicks sense that you are getting it from other chicks, thus you are worth fucking with.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

manna:
You're welcome to do that for me also. If you're hot that is ;)

Many girls could learn a lot from you.

anonymous:
Umh.. I haven't measured it since I was a teenager. Do you want me to? ;)

ananyymi:
I've read somewhere that in the theater world there's a saying that nothing sells better than a sold out show ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home