Monday, September 08, 2008

Champagne and ass

After some drinking at a bar, me and Satu arrived at my place. We weren't too tired or drunk so we opened a bottle of champagne. A moment later, I was pouring champagne between her buttocks and licking it from her asshole.

Even though Satu is shy in social situations, she's very open in bed. She will gladly spread her asshole for me so I can insert a toy and watch it slowly sink in. Why would she be shy? There is absolutely no reason. Her active fitness hobby shows on her body. Tiny tits, sexy slim tummy, an ass to die for and a bald, tight and tasty pussy.

She also licked my asshole and gave me a champagne blowjob. She's still not very good with the cock sucking though. I tried instructing her a bit, but she said her mouth is too small for me. I think I made the right choice when I decided not to say that I've been able to fit my cock deeper into smaller mouths.

When we fucked she had my anal toy up her ass for the whole time. Now how cute is that. I came when she started rubbing my asshole in the missionary. I think it didn't happen too early, but I have to say I don't really know after drinking half a bottle of champagne from her ass.

Anyway, in the morning we both agreed that last night was awesome. So we fucked again. And once more in the evening.

3 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I want you to measure! Every guy should know how big his cock is.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Q.N.I.T.Y said...

Haven't followed you for months because I started to think that you were a whining misogynist, not that I'm any better but I'm loving the new developments. Just for interests sake, how old are you?

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
Well, I can measure it but I think it's best that you send me an email and ask for it. The same goes for anyone else who wants to know.

Judging by previous comments to my blog, some readers simply don't want to know too many details about me. If you do, I don't mind telling, but then again, I don't want to ruin anything for those who don't =)

So, give me an email, my username is releaving.farewell and I'm using Gmail.

q.n.i.t.y:
Welcome back =) I'm sorry, but I'm not going to reveal my age :/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home