Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm alive

Just popping in quick to tell you that I'm still alive, but really busy. I'll write as soon as I can since I have a lot to tell. The mother I mentioned some posts ago threw herself at me and I now have her panties. I bought some equipment from a sex shop, tied up Satu and took photos of her red-spanked ass with my cock penetrating it. I also have a video in which she fingers her ass and then licks the finger. Absolutely beautiful.

Any girls who want to send me similar clips, my username is releaving dot farewell and I'm using Gmail ;)

6 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you didn't use the lame excuse of being busy at work.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"... she fingers her ass and then licks it."

Emmm, licks her own ass - how?

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we can download those videos/pics from...?

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, will you send us the clips if we email you?

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Merlin:
Yeah, whatever.

anonymous:
That was a poorly formatted sentence. Thanks for pointing it out, I fixed it =)

nina, k:
Sorry :/ Read the last chapter of my latest post.

 
At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you die or something been sooooo long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home